Are you a passionate educator/facilitator looking for new ways to engage your social care, care home, health or hospice staff in supporting end of life conversations with patients and families in their care?
Simple Tools to Start the Conversation: 2 day Facilitator Training for Experienced Facilitator/Educators
Price includes expert facilitation and training delivered by our lead facilitators, coffee, tea and lunch at our South Lake District (UK) Training Venue (Accommodation not included)
Not in England? Can't get away for 2 days?
A series of 6 X 2 hour Skype sessions, supported by the same resources is also available.
Sessions are booked for 2 or more facilitators simultaneously.
- Trainers Guide
- 150 page detailed guide with course background, powerpoint slides, step-by-step facilitator notes, timings, experiential exercises with sample delegate responses, evaluation forms, day of event signage, and sample quotes/outcomes from staff.
- “Breaking the Silence” DVD for use in workshops
- 16 packs of The Conversation Game for use in workshops
- Annotated delegate pack for integration of workshop materials with delegate experience.
- Step by step manual for use in training your staff in our approach and materials
- Experience of tools from both a delegate and facilitator perspective enhances facilitation skills post initial training.
- Reference manual for on-going practice and additions.
SEE ALSO DELEGATE RESOURCE PACKS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE SEPARATELY.If you would like more information, please click this link.