This professional development workshop has now reached more than 2000 health and social care staff. It delivers the following benefits to all staff who need to become more aware, comfortable or confident in supporting patients and families in planning ahead for their future care (advance care conversations):
- Gain tools and tips for advance care conversations with patients, families and other staff in your team or organisation
- Explore personal and professional beliefs and challenges around advance care conversations and planning
- Strengthen confidence and competence in talking with patients/clients about their wishes
- Support personal capacity for person-centered conversations and care
- Improve confidence to engage in these conversations with others in a positive way (personally or professionally)
- Improve work practices
- Leave with tools and tips to start or continue raising awareness
- 1:1 with patients, clients, carers and families in your service or community
- Leave with our trademarked and tested products for use with clients/patients.
- Leave with nationally approved resources/forms to refer to /use with clients patients.
- Leave with on-going information source with links via our website.
- Understand how this workshop and awareness is a part of regional and national initiatives.
Due to the sensitive and interactive nature of the course, course size is limited to groups of 16 delegates. Fees quoted include recruitment flyer, guides and room set-up, facilitation by our team, delegate resource materials, certificates of attendance and evaluation links for reporting outcomes.
Bespoke courses also available and full proposals available upon request.